Monday 28 September 2015

About Myself


Hello Guys,

This is my first ever blog entry. My name is Nurizatulhada binti Rosli. However, I fondly known as Ija among family members and friends. Penang, Malaysia is my hometown. I was born and grow up in the state that is better known as The Pearl of Orient. Penang is also known as “Food Paradise”. I love to eat but  I am very grateful for the hard to increase my weight. 

September would leave us a few more days and I'm very excited waiting for October because it’s time to celebrate my 21st birthday! Anyone please take me around the world as a birthday gift okay? I really love to travel and create new experiences. Some of the countries that I have visited are as Egypt, China, Turkey, South Korea, New Zealand, Holland, Hong Kong, England, and Vietnam. 

I am taking a course in Bachelor of Science (BSc) in International Tourism and Hospitality Management at SEGi College, Penang. The course duration is 3 years and now I’m in the 2nd year. I can not wait to finish my studies and then work in the field I'm interested in. Pray for my success!


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment